E2E Networks payment options¶
Important Note: Our Payment Gateway Partner has recently migrated all Virtual accounts to RBL Bank (IFSC Code: RATN0VAAPIS). Please check your updated virtual account details under the Billing Section of your Myaccount (Billing > Billing Profile > Virtual Bank Account Details) and pay accordingly only in RBL Bank Virtual accounts.
E2E Networks accepts payments through the following methods.
PLEASE NOTE in accordance with RBI guidelines on the processing of recurring payments, existing standing instructions received for Autopay, shall not work post-September 30, 2021 and accordingly we will de-activate these existing instructions for auto pay on September 30, 2021 end of the day. Our payment gateway partner has been able to make live, a few bank’s cards for the processing of recurring payments so far, in accordance with these new guidelines. So, post-October 1, 2021, Customers may add the cards which have been made live by our payment gateway partner. As of now, the following cards are live-
The AutoPay method allows you to set up standing instructions on your credit/debit card to allow E2E Networks Ltd to automatically charge your card. This ensures uninterrupted service by eliminating the risk of suspension due to delayed payments. This also saves you the hassle of regular tracking and making periodic payments on the MyAccount portal.
“PayNow” method is used for making a one-time payment of any amount using a credit card, a debit card, net banking, e-wallets, or a unified payment interface(UPI).
- Login to MyAccount at https://myaccount.e2enetworks.com
- On the left side of the MyAccount dashboard, click on the “PayNow” sub-menu available under the Billing section.
The behavior for Prepaid User¶
For a prepaid user, the amount paid shall be used to buy infra-credits.
- In the ‘Credits to be purchased’ field, you need to enter the number of Infra credits you want to purchase.
- The ‘Net amount to be paid’ shows the amount to be paid including GST. Click on the ‘Proceed to Pay’ button to launch the payment gateway window.
The behavior for postpaid user¶
For postpaid users, the screen as shown below shall appear where a customer can make any payment. The payment made by a customer is first used to settle any unpaid invoices and the remaining amount is considered as an advance payment in our system.
- The screen automatically populates amounts from the last bill, any advance payments are done before, and any outstanding amount related to your account. The Payment Amount field will be auto-populated based on the below calculation.
- Latest Bill Amount – Advance Amount + Current Outstanding. This calculation excludes the TDS, Click here to know more about the TDS deduction.
- User is allowed to change the amount that is auto-populated in the Payment Amount field. Click on the ‘Proceed to Pay’ button to proceed to the payment gateway window.
Payment gateway window¶
E2E Networks has integrated with the Razorpay payment gateway. A payment pop-up box appears where you can choose from any of the following options like credit and debit cards, UPI, net banking, and wallets, etc.
Currently, our payment gateway supports Indian and International credit and debit cards from Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
While making payments using a card, you can select the Remember Card’ checkbox to save the card. The card details are not saved by E2E Networks Ltd. The card details are saved by payment gateway Razorpay. The card details can be deleted by logging into the Razorpay website.
You can access saved cards while you make payments. OTP based authentication shall be performed to access saved cards. The OTP will be sent to your primary contact’s mobile number.
You can pay using the Netbanking interfaces of various banks. After selecting your preferred bank from the list of banks available, you will be taken to the respective bank’s login interface to complete the payment.
You can pay using e-wallets. Currently, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, Ola Money, and PayZapp are supported. After selecting your preferred wallet, you will be taken to the respective wallet’s interface to complete the payment.
While using the PayNow option, Razorpay may show some offers from its partners such as cashback or discounts. Such offers and benefits are governed by the terms and conditions set by the providers of such offers and in no way associated with E2E Networks Ltd.
You can enter your UPI address to get a payment request directly in your UPI app.
You can pay using UPI apps such as BHIM, Google Pay, WhatsApp, Paytm, PhonePe and others. Alternatively, you can also scan the payment QR code and pay using your UPI address.
Debit EMI is an EMI method using which customers can make payments on EMI using their debit cards.
Virtual Account Bank Transfer¶
To make payments through IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS, the transfer can be made through a virtual bank account associated with your MyAccount. The Virtual Account Bank Transfer feature is available to all E2E’s customers (prepaid as well as postpaid).
One of the advantages of a virtual bank account is that the settlement of the transaction will be processed automatically through the payment gateway.
Kindly note that each of your MyAccount will have unique virtual bank account details and the payment is done using ‘Virtual Account Bank Transfer’ will be processed only for the respective MyAccount.
To check the virtual bank account details for your MyAccount follow the steps
- Login to MyAccount at https://myaccount.e2enetworks.com
- On the left side of the MyAccount dashboard, and click on the “billing profile” sub-menu available under the Billing section.
- Then, click on the ‘Virtual Bank Account Details’ tab.
The virtual bank account detail cannot be used for making payments through Cheque.