Create & Manage Contacts¶
This tutorial will show you how to create and manage additional contacts for Myaccount
Add New Contacts¶
- Go to My Account and log in using your credentials set up at the time of creating and activating the My Account.
- On the left Navigation bar,Select User management available under the Management section.
- Click on the ‘Add New Contact‘ button for adding the new additional contact for your Myaccount
- Specify the contact basic details and select the contact profile.
- You have an option to enable MyAccount Login Access,tick the ‘Allow Login’ checkbox and specify the login password.The user will be able to login to Myaccount with required contact profile
- After filling the required contact information, click the ‘Save’ button.
- The Email and Mobile verification window will be opened. You have to enter OTPs received for Mobile and email-ID respectively to complete the verification.
Please use unique Phone and Email ID else you will get an error message if specified Phone and Email ID already in use for another contact.
You can add multiple contacts with a different profile and authorize them to manage your E2E MyAccount.An auto-generated notification and credential will be sent to Email-id mentioned based on the profile assigned to the added contact.
- Select the contact and click on the ‘Edit-icon‘ to update/modify the contact details and Save the details.
- Select the contact and click on the ‘Delete-icon‘ to delete the selected additional contact.
- A confirmation message will appear, click on ‘Confirm’ to proceed.
- Your Additional contact is now successfully removed.