To create an E2E Compute Node, you will need an E2E MyAccount. If you don’t have one, you can create one from the E2E Networks account sign-up page. E2E Networks MyAccount portal lets you access and manages your E2E Nodes through a simple and intuitive web-based user interface.
Additionally, you can also use E2E Networks API, this will enable you to programmatically perform various actions for your Nodes before start please ensure that you have created your API token using E2E MyAccount.
How to Launch Nodes from Myaccount portal¶
Login into MyAccount¶
- Please go to ‘My Account’ and log in using your credentials set up at the time of creating and activating the E2E Networks ‘My Account’.
Choosing an Image¶
The Create Compute Node page is where you have to choose your Node’s configuration from different categories of images based on its operating system, how much memory and storage it has, and a number of vCPU according to your requirement.
For this, You can use the filter option for the filtration of node image based on the configuration of operating system and size with respect to the amount of vCPU/RAM and following described categorization, this will help you to choose a Plan and price of your choice from a wide range of suitable options for various requirements.
The categorization of Node images available at Create Compute Node page are:
1. Linux Compute Nodes¶
The Linux Compute Node’s image is based on a different version of operating systems like CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, cPanel, Plesk, and webuzo and has subcategories which are:
CPU Intensive Cloud¶
The CPU intensive nodes used the latest generation Intel processors that is C2 series, this offers high-performance compute instances with high IOPS and memory for web-scale applications.
High Memory Cloud¶
The 2nd generation High Memory Nodes are designed to offer you double the amount of vCPUs and more than triple the amount of RAM at Affordable Pricing with excellent value for money.
CPU Intensive Cloud 3rd Gen¶
The 3rd generation CPU intensive nodes used the latest generation processors that is C3 series, this offers high-performance and highly available compute instances with high IOPS and memory for web-scale applications.
High Memory Cloud 3rd Gen¶
The 3rd generation High Memory Nodes are designed to offer you double the amount of vCPUs and more than triple the amount of RAM with high availability nodes at Affordable Pricing with excellent value for money.
2. Window Compute Node¶
E2E Networks Windows-based SSD Series nodes come with high security, networking, and an excellent price-performance ratio. Also, It supports Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016 and 2012 versions as well as MS-SQL Web Edition, MS-SQL Standard Edition and Plesk would be pre-installed on your Windows Compute Node respective to your selected Plan.
E2E GPU Nodes is powered by Nvidia Tesla V100 and T4 to offer you offer GPU performance without any virtualization. No GPU is shared with more than one machine, ensuring that your AI workloads run smooth & fast. Also, you‘re free to use any framework and library to build and train your models, while keeping the costs low. E2E GPU Nodes supports CentOS, and Ubuntu, operating systems.
4. Linux Smart Dedicated Node¶
The Linux Smart Dedicated Node’s image is based on a different version of operating systems like CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, cPanel, and Plesk which provides you superior performance with reliability, dedicated network port, and easy regulatory compliance. Also, This has subcategories which are:
- High-Frequency Cloud
- Large CPU
- High-Frequency Double Disk
5. Window Smart Dedicated Compute Node¶
E2E Networks Windows-based Smart Dedicated nodes which provide you high superior performance with reliability, dedicated network port, and easy regulatory compliance and it support Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016 and 2012 versions, as well as Plesk, which would be pre-installed on your Windows-based Smart Dedicated node respective to your selected Plan.
6. 1 Click deployment¶
The 1 click deployment gives you the advantage to create your Node with pre-configured applications to help you. Like: ELK, PostgreSQL, Nodejs, Mongo, Redis, RabbitMQ, Django, ElasticSearch, Gitlab, MySQL, Jenkins, Grafana, and Memcached.
Once you have selected the Node image and plan, then click the “Create” Button. It will give you an option to select the billing mode “Hourly Billed or 365 days commited”, once selected it will take you to the final stage of the ‘Create Compute Node’ page.
Finalize and Create a Node¶
Here, you can specify the node name and additional options for the Node you’re creating.
- Choose a Node Name – Default name is provided based on the Plan you selected, but you can modify and give you’re Node a name that suits your needs.
You can also enable additional features for your Node.
- Choose a Group Name – where you can add a group name to organize and related Nodes.
- Choose a Secure Authentication option – You can choose the method you want to use to log in to your Node. There are 3 options:
- SSH keys, which provide more security along with a password. Kindly note that SSH keys based login not applicable for the window compute node.
- Disable Password for remote SSH Access, the Only SSH key is required to access your Node remotely. In case, you lose your key, you will not be able to access your node.
- One-time password, which is a single-use password shared to you via an auto-generated email by-default and will require you to set a new password.
- Enable Backup – you can enable automatic backups of the node by ticking the Enable backup checkbox. Kindly note that the Backup option will not available for the Centos8/Opensuse based Nodes.
Once you have selected your options, click Create. It will take a few minutes to set up the Node and you will take to the ‘Manage Node’ page.
After Created Node then User will redirect to the “Manage Node” page. Also, you will receive a notification email along with your Node login credentials. Now, you can access and manage your nodes from the ‘Manage Node’ page.
You can also create an image of your node that provides the functionality to create the same configuration node or may upgrade to a higher configuration node from saved images.