GPU Cloud Computing¶
A cost-effective way to run high-performance computations
Level up your cloud servers with GPU accelerators. Graphical processing units are mostly used for deep machine learning, architectural visualization, video processing, and scientific computing.
We provide servers that are specifically designed for machine learning and deep learning purposes, and are equipped with following distinctive features:
- Modern hardware based on the NVIDIA GPU chipset, which has a high operation speed.
- The newest Tesla V100 & T4 cards with their high processing power.
- Bundled with CUDA technology
Parallel computing architecture designed by NVIDIA. The implementation of this architecture allowed to significantly increase the performance of GPU computing.
Advantages of CUDA:
- Using the common programming language C
- Applying technologies such as Parallel Data Cache and Thread Execution Manager
- Default libraries for FFT and BLAS
- Unification of hardware and software parts for GPU computing
- Multi-GPU Support
- Hardware Debugging
- Excellent scalability to different projects
- Special CUDA driver
All our GPU plans support are NVIDIA® CUDA-capable and cuDNN with the latest version.
- Pre-installed with Nvidia-Docker2
- Includes NVIDIA® GPU Cloud (NGC) Catalog CLI is a command-line interface for managing content within the NGC Registry
- Includes development tools based on the programming languages Python 2, Python 3 and C ++.
You can choose OS flavors like Ubuntu 16, Ubuntu 18.04,Centos 7 or Windows 2016 with NVIDIA TESLA V100 and T4 GPU Servers.